The following statements apply to all teachers who receive a monthly wage, no matter where they teach. You …
- teach in a school with a close-knit community and small classes.
- regularly compare notes with the school management and the teaching team in a positive environment.
- work in a mixed team with a good balance of young and very experienced teachers and, at the Bilingual and International Schools, with teachers from around the world.
- are supported by the latest school facilities and use iPads in your lessons.
- have a low administrative workload.
- have a permanent contract with us and a fixed workload.
- benefit from good social insurance solutions and above-average sick pay in the event of illness or an accident.
- work in an attractive, centrally located workplace.
- enjoy a range of employee benefits.
Depending on the school, the following aspects are important to us.
As a teacher at kindergarten, primary or secondary school level …
- you work intensively as part of a team: classes at our Bilingual Schools, for example, are taught by one English-speaking teacher and one German-speaking teacher.
- you are supported by teaching assistants.
- you help organise special project weeks, musicals, themed weeks and sports days.
- you are involved in exciting projects such as the music class or the eco-school project.
As a teacher at college level …
- you work on innovative interdisciplinary and interclass projects, e.g. Arts across the Curriculum, Metacognition.
- you are part of a communicative team with a strong ethos of continuous professional development.
- you support our shared values such as respect and trust.